Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where is Kiyana?

I was looking for Kiyana the other day and I started to panic when she wasn't responding to my call. Well after searching for her for what seemed like forever. I was pacing up & down the hall and decided to put the blanket away that was under the desk in the hallway. To my surprise as I removed the blanket, I found Kiyana asleep in the laundry basket. Of course when I told Dee about it, his first response was "Did you take a picture?" and like an addicted blogger, of course I did!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so funny. She sounds like Kylie. She will fall asleep anywhere. The best was in the back of the shopping cart at walmart. She was still holding on to the side of the cart.

Freyja Colborn said...

That is so funny. I have a picture somewhere of Cali also asleep in a laundry basket.

Amy said...

That's the best story I have heard all week!