Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Join Me or Sponsor Me at March for Babies!


Okay, I had to look for a reason to start exercising, and this is what has inspired me. I figured if I had a huge reason to motivate me to exercise, then I would have no excuse. So I decided to sign up at March for Babies and so in counting I have 65 days to prepare myself for this 6 mile walk. It sounds a lot for me since my body goes into serious hibernation mode during this cold season. And you can't forget the yummy food that I have stuffed myself with from all the holidays. So if any of you would like to join me, sponsor me, or share this with a friend, every bit would help! You could view my page at http://ecards.marchforbabies.org/OQPV7H
It's April 25th 9AM, walk begins at the State Capitol 1301 10th Street in Sacramento.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE the invite to donate. It was so funny. I'm proud of you for getting involved with some thing so wonderful.

2KT Faupula girls said...

Thanks Amy! Your donation will go a long way for a family who is seriously in need of it!

Queer by Choice said...

What adorable little girls you have!

I just wanted to let you know that I've been creating a list of Yuba-Sutter area blogs at http://yubasutter.wikispot.org/Blogs. I added yours to the list, but if for any reason you don't want it to be listed or you want it listed in a different way, feel free to edit the list. (It's a local wiki, so anyone can edit the page, with or without registering.)