Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spencer is back!

This is my younger brother, Spencer Salakaia, who just returned from serving a full time honorable mission in Puebla, Mexico. I wasn't able to go to AZ for his return, so instead he came to visit me for a day & 1/2. It was wonderful to have my little brother back and to hear him speak spanish. It was funny to hear him struggle with his english since he has been speaking spanish on his Mish! My dog, Choco, was his before he left. My girls wanted him, and he said he wouldn't take Choco back if my girls still wanted him to stay. And so I still get stuck with cleaning up dog poop!
This is my family with my Mom & Dad, Samantha, & Spencer. We just came out of John's incredible pizza and we were rushing them to the airport to make their flight back to AZ. Thanks Spencer, Mom, Dad, and Samantha for visiting. We had a wonderful time! We truly have been blessed to have Spencer serve a full-time mission, & we are truly grateful the Lord has brought him home safely!


No comments: