Sunday, December 7, 2008

Raymond & Holly's wedding

Here is Tiare & I taking pictures with my cousin Raymond & his Bride Holly. They were sealed in the Mesa, AZ temple. Congrats Raymond & Holly Terrell, and welcome the family Holly! I thought this was really cool, how they put vinly lettering of their names on the center of the floor! Tiare fell asleep, while I was in the temple sealing. My beautiful baby sister, Samantha. She was part of the wedding line. This is my niece Miriah. She was totally working the cameras. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took of her.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

what beautiful girls they are!

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds fabulous. It was a nice share to have a look at. Well dear, my best friend just got married at the serene and enchanting outdoor wedding event space in Chicago. We adored the weather over there. It was so calm and making us feel refreshed.