Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amazing Jakes!

On November 20th, I went back to AZ for a cousins wedding. I was able to catch my baby sisters 8th birthday too. When we got up that morning, my Mom thought it would be fun to go to Amazing Jakes berfore the wedding dance reception. Amazing Jakes is similar to Johns Incedible pizza, which is located in Roseville, CA.
Here is Samantha all geared up for lazer tag!Here is Samantha & Tiare riding the Hopper. Tiare looks happy, but really she was crying and screaming the entire ride.Here is Me, Tiare & my two sisters Shannon & Samantha claiming our Amazing Jake prizes from all the tickets were earned! My Mom said it was fun seeing all three of her daughters go crazy with the rides and games! My favorite was the bumper cars. "Happy 8th Birthday Mantha, can't wait to come next month for your baptism!"

No comments: