Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These are pictures from my Sister's dance reception held Friday Oct.24th, the night before her wedding!
Here is a picture of my older brother Steven posing with our baby sister, Shannon!We still can't believe our baby sister is married. It will be more akward once our baby-baby sister Samantha who is 7 right now, get married. Here is a picture of My sister Shannon and I. And yes we really are sisters! LOL!

Here is a picture of my brother and I dancing with our youngest Aiden Spencer and Tiare! This is my brother Steven and his wife Shelbie.This is my Mom (Sarah) & Dad (Saia) enjoying their time at my sister's dance receptionThis is Karizma, Kiyana, and Samantha (my baby-baby sister) all dressed up to go the dance. I think Tiare already left with her Dad to the dance.


Here is our little family at the dance reception.







5 comments:

Knudson said...

Wow what a fun time! and it does soundlike it was nonstop! i cant wait to see some of the bride in her dress. What a fun idea to have a Dance Reception. that is a new one to me, did you do this for your wedding too? Sounds like a fun party!
love Bec

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the wedding. It's so fun to spend time with family. The 14 hours it took to get there, well that sounds grueling.

2KT Faupula girls said...

We had a wonderful time, and it was more enjoyable once we knew it was almost over and we didn't have to worry about the decorations and & cooking anymore food. The drive wasn't so bad! The girls actually did great. I guess it's because we kept telling them we were going to Nana & Papa's house, so they were really excited. We did get the "Are we there yet?" every 30 minutes it seemed like! LOL!

2KT Faupula girls said...

We did have a dance reception for ours as well. It's basically a two day wedding. Some of our Poly families do 3 day weddings, and they would have another eating on Sunday. It's in celebration of the Newly Wed's first Sunday together at church. Dee & I did Friday & Saturday, and then took off on our Honeymoon!

Katrina said...

Fun pictures! Your girls look so cute in their "princess" dresses! Looks like everything turned out great for Shannon and her new hubby. I still can't believe your little sister's married though! And even more, I can't believe that Spencer will be home at the end of December. That is crazy! It's downright scary how fast time is flying!!!

Love ya and I'll see you at karate tomorrow. :)