Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sleepovers! YEAH!!!

When my kids have a school break, it means they are making plans to sleep over at a cousins house or I get to be the lucky one to host a sleep over. So this Thanksgiving break, my girls started out the sleep over at our house. We had nine kids all together, and as you can see they were having a blast. Tiare was the youngest of the nine, & unfortunately she was kicked out of the sleepover because she kept everyone else awake. She was actually more excited to come sleep in our room.
The next morning after breakfast, Dee & I decided to take our nine kids to play at the park, but we ended up at BK instead since it was too cold. Thank goodness for indoor playgrounds. A few people thought all nine belonged to us. After we had lunch I am sure the employees at BK were probably happy to see us leave.

2 comments:

Laura Keith said...

hahaha! You are so brave to take so many kids to BK! I'm not sure I could do that... so crazy!

Katrina said...

Gotta love Faupula sleep-overs! You are a good Aunty. I think the most I've had here at once is 8 and that was only one time. We need to get a bigger house just so we can have our sleep-overs! :)